How does it work?
Call today for a free consultation.
Smoking is purely a physical addiction you may think?
Now you are reading through this and wondering how a psychological therapy can help you overcome your smoking habit?
CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) is evidence based and widely used within the NHS to help people with a broad array of issues. It is about the way we feel, think and behave. Smoking involves all of these we need to understand the complexity and connections to all the above in order to effect a change. If we understand the negative thoughts feelings and behaviour there is great potential to change the habitual responses, undermine it and lead a different kind of life.
I have created a two-hour hypnotherapy programme. Incorporating cognitive behavioural techniques alongside hypnosis. I have revamped this programme based on feedback from former clients and I am confident that this programme will be an educational experience giving each client a greater insight into the self-destructive behaviour that smoking is and how to conquer it.
- Learn how to master self-hypnosis and learn techniques to maintain abstinence.
- Dramatically increase your motivation through hypnotherapy. Motivation is a crucial aspect for the success when stopping smoking.
- Regain control in your new life as a non-smoker, feeling healthier and alive. Learn how to reward yourself for avoiding tobacco.
- Understanding the ‘stress smoke spiral’ and removing it.
- Experience at a deeper level what it feels like to be a non-smoker.
- Relapse prevention. Building your resistance and learn techniques to conquer urges and temptations to smoke in difficult situations.
- Minimise weight gain. Learn how to reduce the risk of putting on weight.
- Bespoke hypnotherapy tailored to each individual’s needs, life experiences,attitudes,memories and personality.
This programme will help you turn the possibility of becoming a non-smoker into a personal reality.
It is designed to teach you the skills you need to learn to break the habitual patterns, deal with any discomfort you might experience. You will walk away as a non-smoker with a new set of skills and techniques to choose from and find those that work the best for you.
The programme will not only point out some of the costs of smoking but make you aware of the benefits of being a non-smoker, and how achieving this status can fill you with a sense of pride as you learn you are protecting and preserving your health, becoming more energetic, becoming more kissable, saving vast amounts of money and keeping your living environment free from smelly smoke odours to name just a few.
Hypnosis is a big part of the program and it is one way to give you the edge, the advantage that other stop smoking alternatives do not offer. It is simply a state of increased awareness. If you are more aware, whatever you hear is going to sink in better. If it sinks in better, you get better responses whether it’s to stop smoking or getting an erection …….. it’s not complicated at all. It is a learning process for the client. If you feel you are ready and motivated this program can really work. I am confident that you can stop smoking. I cannot do it for you, but I can make it a whole lot easier for you to become smoke free for life.